Presenting a universal scent: Gucci Mémoire d’une Odeur, a fragrance that transcends gender and explores the power of memory. Blended by master perfumer Alberto Morillas, under Alessandro Michele’s creative vision, the scent establishes a new olfactive family, Mineral Aromatic.
Grown around Rome in terraced gardens since the 16th and 17th centuries, Roman Chamomile blends its green aromatic scent with Indian Coral Jasmine, a flower known for releasing a more powerful scent at night. Musks add depth to the fragrance, while Cedarwood and Sandalwood bring intensity to its structure.
WHY YOU'LL LOVE IT:
- Top notes of Roman Chamomile—a timeless, green aromatic scent, now used for the first time in perfumery.
- Heart notes of Indian Coral Jasmine Nature Print ®—a note exclusive to Gucci, collected in India, with a honeyed temper and an orangey coral-coloured heart—and precious Musks
- Base notes of Vanilla and noble woods as Sandalwood and Cedarwood
- The refined bottle recalls a vintage Gucci perfume from the ‘90s. Grooved like a column from an ancient world, the light green glass flacon features a gold-toned cap. Printed gold foil frames the label, revealing the Gucci logo.
- Symbolizing a starry night sky, the perfume’s green box is decorated with Celestial firmaments inspired by Giotto’s frescoes in the Scrovegni Chapel in Padova.
If you'd like to know the ingredients for any of our products, please drop us an email and we'll send you an image of the product with the ingredients shown. Manufacturers change their ingredients regularly, sometimes without letting us know. By sending an image, we ensure that you receive a current & up to date list.